Centro Paula Souza (CPS) offers a number of exchange places for students from partner universities from all around the globe. You can apply for the international exchange programme if you are currently enrolled in your first year (or above) of study at a university that has an international exchange agreement with CPS.

Free Movers are not eligible for an exchange place and cannot apply through the Central International Office. If you are considering applying as Free Mover, please contact the Local International Office of the School/Institute of your interest to check if you are eligible.

Still CPS may consider applications of students nominated by Study Abroad Advisors/Exchange Coordinators of non-partner universities. In this case, admission of students will be subject to the availability of places. Please contact your Study Abroad Advisor/Exchange Coordinator of your home university to discuss the application process.

Contact us: mobilidade.arinter@cps.sp.gov.br